Below is just a selection of the many positive comments taken from the evaluation forms that we received after running our first Bounce Back course with Toni Noble in February 2007
- I thoroughly enjoyed the whole course. I feel much more positive myself and will be trying to change my classroom approach for the benefit of my children. I am very positive!
- I leave feeling very passionate about Bounce Back and can't wait to get my resource book and use it with my class.
- It ticks so many boxes: health; wellbeing; language development; curriculum for excellence; and critical thinking.
- Bounce Back is a great, user-friendly concept.
- A clear overview was given, methodology shared and experienced. This is very well supported by a practical programme.
- I have enjoyed all aspects. The workshops as tasters were useful and the use of the literature was very purposeful.