The Centre's Environmental Policy
The Centre for Confidence and Well-being aims to be a sustainable, environmentally friendly organisation. To do this we have resolved, where possible to -
- Operate as an e-business (e.g. circulate information electronically rather than in printed form.
- Reduce and conserve the use of office consumables/materials and energy throughout the Centre.
- Give limited printed material, such as handouts, at events, courses etc.
- Hold events in central locations where possible, to allow participants to use public transport and to provide attendees with the required information.
- Use public transport to attend meetings, events etc.
- Reduce the amount of waste going to landfill by preventing, minimising, reusing and recycling waste where possible.
- Comply with all developing local, national and international environmental regulations and guiding principles where applicable and conduct regular reviews to ensure compliance.
- Raise awareness and encourage participation of our employees, clients and suppliers in environmental matters.
- Interact with the local community and participate in discussions about environmental issues.
- Make this policy available to the public.